From:
Dave Cushman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 10:06:02 -0800
Hi Peter and all

I have no problems with Marla Spivak's work...

If I did, I would take it up with her rather than this discussion forum.

In any case the work, of hers, that you cite is a good example of the proper
use of the techniques. As it is based on "relative" values and not on
"absolute" ones.

> In order to overthrow such a substantial body of
> work, somebody is going to have to produce a significant
> amount of data showing other conclusions.

I am not trying to "overthrow" anything... I am trying to add additional
features to the existing body of work.

Or at least to arouse others, who the establishment may take note of, to do
some more refined research.

However by bringing in Marla's work you have sidestepped the questions that
I posed.

Would you care to peruse my previous post and give opinions on the points it
makes?

Best Regards & 73s... Dave Cushman, G8MZY
Beekeeping & Bee Breeding Website...
http://website.lineone.net/~dave.cushman