From:
allen dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Jan 2010 09:30:04 -0700
> Does anyone have advice on homemade ways to continue to feed my remaining colonies other than using the patties?

The discussion of basic feeding practices -- when, why, how, and how
not -- is very fully covered in our archives, availablealong with our
guidelines at http://www.honeybeeworld.com/bee-l

The topic can very technical and dependant on many factors, including
location, time of year, current hive configuaration and weight.

May we suggest you browse or archives and see what you find that is
useful.  If you read through and come up with a plan, I am sure
members would be glad to comment.

One thing that I wondered about was your mention of using grease
patties for _feeding_.  Was that a typo?