From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 2011 11:35:25 -0500
>As a consequence, he was routinely spraying various concoctions and
leaving homemade strips at every inspection. It was done in such a manner
that it created a human health risk and made me very sick:

http://beenatural.wordpress.com/2010/02/10/commercial-beekeeping-end-of-days/

I am sure there are commercial beekeepers as Dennis talks about but one can
not judge an entire industry because of those few beekeepers and internet
opinions like Dennis presents.

The FDA placed U.S. honey on a three year watch a few years ago and tested
honey from all the major suppliers over a three year period and found no
problems.

No treatments eventually leads to dead hives it seems in most cases.

Yet many new beekeepers listen to the no treatment crowd ( which is ok with
me) but as soon as they are on the "no treatment" bandwagon (from the first
day without even proving to their selves the method works many times) they
start to slam the commercial beekeeping industry around the world as
misguided for not wanting to join in their folly.

bob