From:
preacher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 2002 07:11:05 -0500
Hello beekeepers,
Not to change the subject, but How are your smr lines doing as far as brood
and honey surplus this year?
So far as what I have found, unless I have a bad bunch. My own lines of
mixed italians, at least kept down mites, and gave surplus. My smr line
barely got strong enough to make enough honey for themselves. spotting brood
and lazy. If you have found a line of smr that is doing well. Please let me
know
preacher
central missouri