From:
"Jeffrey R. Hills" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2012 08:53:44 -0400
"BTW, we're not hearing much bragging from the no treatment guys lately.  How's
that working out?"

Working out just fine, thanks.  I've had bees for about twenty years - 4 or
5 hives to put myself in context - and my bees do just fine, thanks.  If I
had a choice between using the toxic stuff you use in your hives ("For
god's sake don't breathe the fumes or even TOUCH the stuff") or quitting
beekeeping, I'd quit beekeeping.

Believe me, there are plenty of other beekeepers who feel the same.