From:
Jerry Bromenshenk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Dec 2006 14:52:37 EST
All

We've been getting calls about severe bee losses in Florida, Georgia, and
other southern states.  I went to our sponsors and got a one time pass to  fly
down with my team and our technologies, see if we can get any fix on  what's
going on.

We will be sampling beeyards/hives, taking chemical samples, recording
sounds, making inspections, and referencing affected sites to location and  weather.

I'm sending Scott Debnam to Georgia -- its his home state: while I'm flying
to Florida.  We want to visit with beekeepers, bee inspectors, sample  select
yards.  Jerry Hayes is helping us coordinate our visits to  Florida.  We're
still working on contacts in Georgia.

If you've had severe losses -- we're talking commercial operations that
reportedly have lost thousands of colonies, we'd like to hear from you --- see  if
we can orchestrate a visit.

We hope to be down next week.

Best Regards

Jerry