From:
Michael Haberl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Haberl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 1996 16:09:50 +0200
Dear Bee-L readers!

Two months ago I asked for your help in locating interesting
things for a  visit to Wisconsin, Indiana and
Michigan. I have been there and really enjoyed the hospitality!
Thanks again for all of you who made suggestions, and thanks especially
to those who spend a lot of time with me and invited me to their homes!

A friend of mine is going to New York on Oct 14th, 1996 for one week.
He would be very interested to meet some beekeepers there and about
150 miles around. Are you interested?
He is working about 100 hives and expert in producing all kinds of
bee products (honey, pollen, propolis, cream, candles, molds for candles,
mead, royal jelly,...).
If you know some interesting bee supply shops or anything like this,
your hint would be welcome as well.

Unfortunantely, he has no e-mail. But I will forward every message
to him.
If you prefer to contact him directly, here is his address:

Karen and Otto Hilpoltsteiner
Am Anger 4
85598 Baldham                     (that's in Bavaria, southern Germany)
Germany
Tel & Fax: 0049 8106 369806

I promise you that he is a real interesting person!

PS: And I promise that this is my last touristic mail!

Michael Haberl
Zoologisches Institut der Uni Muenchen         Tel: ++49 89 5902-444
Luisenstr. 14                                  Fax: ++49 89 5902-450
80333 Muenchen, Germany   E-mail: [log in to unmask]