From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 10:20:25 -0700
I received this a while ago. Can anyone help.  I suspect that South african
bees are out of the question due to  the possibility of accidental Cape bee
introduction.

> > hello allen,my name is muhammad madany and american living in the
gambia,west africa.i would like to start an apiary but the people here don't
work with the bees, they just go into the hives at night and take the
>honey.

> > the african bees are wild and will sting everyone in a half mile radias
if there hive is bothered.do you know anyone who is doing beekeeping in
africa who can share information&exsperience?also do you know of anyone
raising italian bees in africa?

muhammad madany <[log in to unmask]>