From:
John Alexander <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 1997 17:06:45 +0000
Greetings all

As a service to the Honey Bee community, we've set up a real-time
chat page for the discussion of Bee-L related topics.  This service
is free of charge and is for non-commercial use only.  Point your
browser at:

http://www.widtech.com/beechat/

To use the service, you will have to be running a 32 bit OS
(Win95/NT, UNIX, OS/2) and a java enabled browser (i.e. Netscape,
Internet Explorer).  Note: AOL subscribers will not be able to use
this service due to a problem with AOL.

Watch the BeeChat home page for additional information.

John Alexander

Web Innovation and Design Technology
Let Our WWW Design Team Put You on the Internet

http://www.widtech.com/