Date:
Wed, 4 Apr 2012 01:41:39 -0400
We used Benzaldehyde in the 1960s in the US.  I am not sure why we did  not
continue using it.  Matter of fact some of the bee supply companies  sold
it.  You may want to check around as to why we did not continue using  it.
It may have been due to the concentration.

Dave MacFawn

In a message dated 4/3/2012 10:51:39 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,