From:
Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 1998 10:48:32 -0800
Walter,
Another Aggie joke. And it is true. And nothing to do with beekeeping.
I was at the U of Huston for a six week mini-MBA with others from companies
across the US and other countries. We were hand picked to attend.
The instructors had been making Aggie jokes for the first few weeks until
they asked "How many here have kids in Texas colleges" about half of us
raised our hands. "How many here have childen attending the UofH?" there were
none. "Uof Texas" none again..."A&M" and all the hands went up.
At which one of us said, "You know there is only one true Aggie joke. What do
you call an Aggie one year after they graduate?......"
"Boss".
I told the story to my son who graduated that year. Two months after he
graduated he called and said, "Revise the time in the joke, Dad. It's two
months."
Bill Truesdell
Bath, ME