From:
Roy Nettlebeck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 1995 22:23:30 -0800
Hi Dave, Your comment about the weavers was well taken. I have done
bussiness with both of them and have not beentreated badly by either one
of them. Roy weaver sent me another queen when one of my queens lasted a
week.
  I would like to hear as much positive input as posible.We can find
problems all over the place. If we see an overall trend that is negative
in our queens, then we can get the queens up to our expectations. I have
two friends in California that breed queens. I like both of them but I
don't buy queens from them anymore.They do not see a problem. It could be
that up north needs its own special queens. That is a real point. I had
some hives that would fly in the rain back in 1980. They produced over
300lb. each.State average was 60lb. I would like to have them back.The
breeder was in California but not in business now.
Thank you  Roy