From:
bartlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 1997 18:10:28 -0400
Please supply her with the bees.  You or her or both can contact the
American Apitheripy Society.   They have a nice web site.

P.S.  Someday you may find that you have arthritis (probably).
           Give bee stings a try.  It is surely cheap enough if you
           have your own bees.  And you may be pleasently surprized.
            There are now several books on this subject.  Also a few
nights
           it was on national CBS news that the Multible Sclerosis
Society
           has given $250,000 for research into bee venom!!!!

              billy bee