Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 1995 08:34:24 GMT
In his message dated Friday 28, April 1995 John Moote wrote :

> The book I'm reading is The Biology of the Honeybee by Mark L. Winston.
I'm
> a newbee so as far as I know, this stuff is the Gospel according to Mark.
>  It is great reading and has all the references

Yes, it's a highly readable and informative account of the subject.

(although I don't know
> exactly where I'll find them, some are pretty obscure and my technical
> German is a little rusty for some of the sources

I would say that almost all will be available from the IBRA library, and both
members and non-members can order photocopies of the articles.

Andrew

--
* From Andrew Matheson, Director, International Bee Research Association *