From:
Mike Bassett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Sep 2008 16:11:08 -0400
I have used since it was approved with no problem, anyone know if the
formular or pads have changed??  I have never had bees and brood die using
the product. I placed on hives last Wed. evening, temps were close to 50
degree faren., came back in the morning and had dead bees on the landing
boards, 19 hives, temp overnight was in the low 40's, checked agian a
little while ago and bees are still dying at two locations, temp has not
gone above 78 degrees but has been humid.  It has even turned the weed at
the bottom board entrances white, looks like I sprayed with roundup but
didn't.  I do have a heavier mite load than I have seen in a number of
years, but no pms or deformed wing??  would seeem than all the rain we
have had this year and the bees not being able to fly has caused the mites
to explode!!!! even hives started from nucs are loaded with varoa.

thanks mike bassett n.y.