From:
Mike Stoops <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2007 20:07:57 -0700
Brian Fredericksen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
......... I would hope many people involved would agree that the trends are disturbing and some things need to change.

........ inability to get Country Of Origin Labeling for honey to give beekeepers a better chance to run a profitable business .

We are not operating in a sustainable environment and just solving CCD is not going to fix the bee
industry.

Thought just came to mind.  For those of us who can, why not advertise on our label "Honey 100% produced in U.S.A."?  I use a double fold label and advertise in it that my honey is produced in Monroe County, the county in which I reside.  If imports are mixed in, can the label state that it is produced in one location?

Mike in LA

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.