Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 1999 07:40:52 +1200
"on the list extolling the virtues of FGMO.
Now there is a deafening silence from the same Dr R.
Could the silence be the most eloquent testimony possible to the failure of
the FGMO approach?"

I do not know Dr. R's views on the issue of posting to BEE-L
but I certainly would have reservations about associating with a hostile
group. (This group can be quite hostile at times.)
Where I come from they teach the values of open discussion and respect for
the other's opinion.
Disagreement on an issue if fair game. Attacks on the person is not.

Perhaps Tom could write a personal message to Dr. R and if the reply is
newsworthy he can share it with the group.

John Lewis
Fiji Islands
18S 178E