From:
Juanse Barros <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Oct 2009 20:01:34 +0200
Bob

I am in middle ground here.

Coming from a politician family (my mom is actually the ministry of
education of Chile) I hate that world but know how to swing on those waters.
I am with Randy in the sense of searching for facts, but I am with you and
Stan in that the science behind facts needs funding and the bad(ies) have
those funds.

Therefore the only thing we have at hand is PR, and for that matter the
internet is great. sensacionalims is what sells newspapers, so lets use that
in our favor for the time being BUT without falling in our own trap.

I am a heavy smoker, heavy cell phone user, love to drink red wine but at
the same time an environmentalist with out prejuicios. Facts are facts, what
is difficult is to change human behaviours. I know smoking is damaging my
lungS, but how to quit?. I know cell phone might be damaging my brain, but
how to Stop comunicanting with Bayer rep?

Neonics and in general pesticides are not good or bad, what might be bad is
the way they are used. What is bad is to release a product without all the
necesary studies to backup their use, what is bad is human behaviour,
particularly modern agriculture that thinks the world ends at farm gate.
What is bad is this country by country labeling, we should have a world wide
system of pesticide registration and labeling.

As Bob Marley said

Get up, stand up: stand up for your rights!
Get up, stand up: stand up for your rights!
Get up, stand up: stand up for your rights!
Get up, stand up: dont give up the fight!

Preacherman, dont tell me,
Heaven is under the earth.
I know you dont know
What life is really worth.
Its not all that glitters is gold;
alf the story has never been told:
So now you see the light, eh!
Stand up for your rights. come on!

Get up, stand up: stand up for your rights!
Get up, stand up: dont give up the fight!
Get up, stand up: stand up for your rights!
Get up, stand up: dont give up the fight!

Most people think,
Great God will come from the skies,
Take away everything
And make everybody feel high.
But if you know what life is worth,
You will look for yours on earth:
And now you see the light,
You stand up for your rights. jah!

Ps: long time ago we should have changed the subject!!! poor Kansas ;)

--
Juanse Barros J.
APIZUR S.A.