From:
Harmony Farm <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 May 1995 21:32:25 -0400
      Bill
Thanks for the information I did not think to ask Mid-Con about pallet
prices. They just seemed to think I ordered alot of cases at once and
called back to verify the fact. I still would like to find a place closer.
The boxes make me think they come from Canada. They read the same as the
boxes of jars I have gotten from FW Jones in Toronto.

Deb

Lisbon, NY