From:
"Krell, Rainer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 1995 11:14:00 +0000
My apologies if this has already been posted to BEE-L.  I have not been able
to read all my e-mail recently.

FORWARDED FROM: Krell, Rainer
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 1995 08:43:22 -0500
From: Peter Kevan <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Job
Sender: [log in to unmask]
To: Multiple recipients of list <[log in to unmask]>

Dear colleagues and friends,
    Please post this announcement, and pass the word among any
potential graduate students that you know.
    Thanks
        - Karen Strickler

GRADUATE RESEARCH ASSISTANTSHIP
POSITION:   Graduate Research Assistant, M.S. or Ph.D.
LOCATION:   Class work will be conducted at the University of Idaho,
Moscow, ID.  Research will be conducted at the UI Parma Research and
Extension Center, Parma, ID.
alfalfa leafcutting bee populations, alfalfa flower bloom, nectar
availability, lygus bug populations and seed set, with special emphasis
on the impact of nectar availability on pollen ball mortality.
QUALIFICATIONS:   Completed B.S. or M.S. in Biology, Zoology, Botany,
Entomology, Agronomy, Horticulture, or related field.  Valid driver's
license.  Willingness to work with stinging insects under hot, dry field
conditions.  Prefer some experience with bees, pollination systems,
and/or irrigated agriculture.
STIPEND:   $10,135 for M.S. or $11,185 for Ph.D. per annum, with
possibility of an additional 15% summer research appointment.
DATE AVAILABLE:   Summer, 1995
FOR MORE INFORMATION:   contact
    Dr. Karen Strickler
    University of Idaho
    Parma Research and Extension Center
    29603 U of I Lane
    Parma, Idaho  83660-9637
    Telephone:  208-722-6701
    Fax:    208-722-6708
    Internet:   [log in to unmask]

--
The Bumblebee List - via the University of Ottawa
Return address: [log in to unmask]