From:
Tracey Leer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2011 17:49:15 -0600
> Could it be drifting?

Could have been but I doubt it. 1 yard had 4 infected hives in 1 yard. 4 way
pallets. 2 pallets wide and 4 pallets long was the setting for 32 hives.
Those hives were right in line with the path I follow opening each hive and
those 4 hives were on 3 different pallets( 1 hive on 1 pallet 2 hives on the
next and 1 hive on the 3rd pallet). I walk down 1 side of the pallets then
come back around on the other side of the pallets to do that row of hives.

07:34:00