From:
Jason Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2018 17:21:17 +0000
> I, of course, feel that my original graph puts it all together nicely in a single picture, so that the beekeeper at one glance can see how they are all related.

I tend to agree. Layering abilities are nice... but it's important to see the hills and valleys superimposed all together with the other data so that one can identify the relationships and timing going on. Seeing a spike in mites as a colony builds and mite drop from a treatment is significant and important.

Jason
SE Indiana