From:
Ted Wout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 1997 11:35:18 EST
I have written a text utility that I call subjfind.  This program will
create a list of all the subject lines in text file containing e-mail
files.  It is perfect for creating a listing of each log file for
research purposes.  It removes all duplicates and even ignores the
"RE:" and "FW:" that might create two entries.  My program also
alphabetizes the subjects to make it easier to find the subject you're
looking for.

The next step, I guess is to write a program that will create a virtual
table of contents for the log files.  This would require more
considerable effort on my part and I not sure the output would be used.
 I  will include a copy of the output of my program with this message.
If anyone is interested in a copy of the listing for a given file, I'll
be happy to send it to you specifically.  If demand becomes great maybe
someone with a homepage might consider keeping each file someplace
where we can all download it.

Subject listing for log9701c.lst
This list was created by SUBJFIND a program written by Ted Wout
"GRY" words
"Ulee's Gold"
ABF Convention from Dave Green
Addresses
Announcing BestOfBee-l -- A new List
At the ABF convention
Bee diseases and population
Bernie Modin
Best of Bee-L
Boardmans
chalk brood
Chalk Brood; Changes in Thinking
comb trapping
email address
eradication of Varroa
Feeder Bags
Feeder Bags or Boardmans
Flooding.
Fumagillan resistance?
Fumagillin-nosema
Help
Hive outbreak from stings
Honeybee  Protection
January issue of APIS
JIM SMITH
Johnson Dovetail machine
New BeeKeeper
New Beekeeper - post #2
NOSEMA
oops
open feeding
open feeding & requeening pallets
Pasteurization and
Peter Barrett, Blue Mountains, 50 miles west of Sydney, Australia
Plastic frames and foundation
Polyurethane for Hives?
requeening pallets
Silver Bullet
sourwood honey
spurious "help" request
Styrofoam feeders
styrofoam hives
supplier/buyer
Thank you
Thanks-Nosema
Top Feeders
Top-Bar Hive Beekeeping Web Pages
Two Queen Colony
Urban Beekeeping in Denver
Urgent reqquest for info
Varroa advice
Varroa and Chalkbrood
Viral disease of bee
What a Site!
Where's the bullet?
Who Are Those Guys Anyhow?

Ted Wout, 3rd year beekeeper, 8 hives, adding 4 this spring
Red Oak, TX