From:
David Tharle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Oct 2014 05:23:55 -0600
Reading Walters post made me think of some of the other "interesting"
comments I or friends have heard whilst selling or doing demonstrations
to the public.  In most discussions you will try and correct any
misinformation about our industry, but there are times when reality just
seems too far away to bother.

A couple favorites:

Farmers market. Individual just walking by the tables pauses to impart:
"I love honey, but I'm react to the bleach you use to whiten it."

Grocery Store Demo.  Lady is inspecting the _creamed_ honey. Apparent
friend comes over to warn her:
"Marge I know it's so good, but remember your cholesterol counts lately."

Does I-What offer classes by correspondence?

Dave Tharle
Ardmore, AB