Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 1994 13:44:36 EDT
The  purpose of this message is:

1) To inform people of a new alternative health magazine
2) To request people to send articles or information relevant to the subjects
listed below

DO YOU HAVE AN INTEREST IN NATURAL HEALTH?  If so Alternative  Health
International is the  fully comprehensive, state of the art magazine for
those interested or involved in the practice of  natural health techniques.

Originally a news letter circulated to health professionals worldwide, now,
over 100 pages, and an international monthly magazine. The new format is
published from October 1st 1994.

Alternative Health International provides you with up-to-date information,
areas covered include:

ACUPUNCTURE
BIOFEEDBACK THERAPY & TRAINING
CHIROPRACTORS
COMPLEMENTARY MEDICINE AND THERAPY
CORPORATE HEALTH CARE
HEALTH FITNESS & WEIGHT CONTROL
HEALTH FOOD HERB & VITAMINS RESEARCH
HOLISTIC PRACTICING
HYPNOTHERAPY
MASSAGE THERAPY
MENTAL HEALTH & PSYCHIATRIC TREATMENT
OCCUPATIONAL THERAPY
ORAL HEALTH CARE
OSTEOPATHY
PSYCHIATRIC SOCIAL WORK
PSYCHOLOGY
REFLEXOLOGY
HUMAN RIGHTS
CHRONIC FATIGUE SYNDROME
ALL AREAS OF ALTERNATIVE HEALTH

Due to internet, Alternative Health International has attracted subscribers
from all over the world. We invite our subscribers to contribute by  way of
supplying articles, technical information or facts of interests  for the
magazine for readers of the magazine.  Subscribers are paid for their
articles if published.

If you  want to know more about Alternative Health international and how to
subscribe, please e-mail me with your name & address and I will have
brochures etc. mailed to you.  If you prefer E-Mail then a text file of the
brochures will be returned to you.