From:
Ted Fischer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 1996 17:19:27 -0500
  REGARDING           Bee-plus

I would like to call the attention of all on the list to a very nice resource
put out by Dr. Roger Hoopingarner of Michigan State University.  For many
years he has sent out Bee-plus to many in and beyond the state of Michigan.
He is soon to retire, and has collected the entire series now available on the
internet via http://www.ent.msu.edu/dept/bplus

This was just called to mind because I want to set up candy boards for winter
feeding this year.  I've done this in the past, with excellent results, but
forgot the recipe.  Sure enough, I found it with no problem on Bee-plus.  The
entire series is indexed for easy reference.

Ted Fischer
Dexter, Michigan USA