From:
Doug Ladd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Aug 2011 06:16:58 -0500
I will try and get a chance today and see about brood kill, but I have a
steer that may need culling tonight due to intestinal twisting/blockage, so
I am going to try and get him to the butcher before he ruptures...

If I get a quick chance after work etc il try a quick look...

I did leave the supers on but they were only there to be cleaned up after
extraction... Left them there for added space due to the temps being at or
slightly beyond the upper limit.