From:
Griggs Mike <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2006 08:02:17 -0500
Hi,

     Talked with a Canadian researcher who is looking for 15-30 lbs
of Sugar maple pollen--not red maple, perhaps silver maple would be ok.

  If you submit a sample that proves to be something like 90% sugar
maple pollen he will pay $80 per pound.  Might be that someone would
be willing to trap during the coming Sugar maple flowering to get
this price.

   For further information call Calvin Davis  613-634-8425
   Or e-mail [log in to unmask]

Serious inquiries only!

I can provide some info & offered to help track down this pollen as
well so give me an e-mail or info if you know someone that might have
the above pollen.

Mike Griggs
President Finger Lakes Beekeepers