From:
allen dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Oct 2005 05:28:12 -0600
> As for the rest, be it removing the resin from buds of
> plants before they can bloom or Bees too big to forage into
> smaller plants for nectar the research papers you will find
> back quite a few years in Europe mostly so go back a few
> decades when looking.

I recall you have said this many times, but many of us do not have the
access to research material you have, and some citations would be very
helpful.  Do you have a list of references?

I know you run a list discussing your experiences and theories, so I'm
wondering if you have an FAQ for that list that includes definitive answers
for these questions that come up time and again?

allen