From:
"Lowell M. Lienemann" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 23 Sep 1997 20:15:26 -0500
Dennis,

What is the beeway that you talk about? Please give an explanation and
description. I am totally unfamiliar with the term in relation to a top
cover. I'm getting to make some migratory tops soon. Your response will be
appreciated.

Thanks!

Lowell M. Lienemann