Date:
Sat, 26 May 2012 09:39:54 -0400
>Did this actually happen?? If chemical companies and the big ag people ARE in bed together...
> http://www.naturalnews.com/035920_beekeeper_Illinois_raid.html#ixzz1vSA77An6

I thought this link was posted recently along with a more insightful link reporting the events in greater detail with less bias.

We discussed the matter as thoroughly as possible with incomplete information, but in the light of our intimate understanding of bee laws and bee inspections and the normal course of enforcement actions.

I think we concluded that this is  a very distorted , incomplete and disingenuous report by a writer with little if any understanding of bees, beekeepers, inspectors, laws and enforcement but a strong agenda.

(BTW, how many here think that Roundup is conceivably a cause of CCD?  Line up and bid on this nice, slightly used but well located bridge I am selling at a deep discount.  Bring cash,)