From:
Lionel Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Dec 2015 21:22:37 -0600
Hi all interested,

Master Beekeeper programs are very interesting.

I have some beekeeper buddies that, over the years, have had people starting
new programs

to get them to write questions and give the instructor the answers.

First, what value, other than to show that you have done quite a bit of
reading and studying,

is the master certificate? Does this make you a better beekeeper?? Or does
it give

your bees a better chance to live?? I know a beekeeper who is a very high
level degree carrying

graduate and has never been as successful at beekeeping as many others with
lower levels of education.

Since Mites and Small Hive Beetles arrived I am not near the beekeeper I
once was.

My loses do not run any higher than I hear from BEE-L as average. Most of
the time they are lower.

Several people I have talked with, say that is very expensive from Beginner
thru Master.

I know several that started only to drop out.

Lionel

North Alabama