From:
Larry Krengel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2014 09:11:09 -0500
 program of what he called "music" featuring excessive amounts of
> accordion-based polkas.

> Now, it appears that bees are claimed to suffer the same problem as the
> housewives of the 1950s and 1960s - "Iron-Poor blood".

Has there been any research on the effect of music on honeybee colonies?
I suspect that with an exoskeleton the honeybee would have a resonant
frequency that might be pleasing... or annoying.  If pleasing, it might be
that happy bees would make more honey.  Get those loafers dancing and
making honey.

Accordion music seems to have resonated with the 1950 housewives.  They
were always smiling when they polka'd.

Larry Krengel
Marengo, IL