From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 21:30:12 -0500
Hello All,
Let me say to my friends from Ireland that Dr. Delaplane is worth attending
by himself.  Dr. Delaplane has been on a upward climb in U.S. beekeeping.
Always sought for a speaker.
Tip:
Dr. Delaplane does similar to Dr. Shiminuki.   Both like to give their
presentation unenterupted and then answer a couple questions and disappear.
Advice:
Allow plenty of time for questions!

Dr. Delaplane also wants the lights *out* when doing his slide presentation
which makes it hard to take  proper notes. I took notes anyway but they
looked terrible as I could not follow lines but were ok when rewritten. Dr.
Delaplane is the only speaker I have ran across which wants the room as dark
as a movie show but respect his wishes and only wish to warn those
attending.

Buy Dr. Delaplanes "Mites of the Honey Bee" and get signed by Dr. Delaplane.

I had to ask a couple times but finnally got a copy signed!

I keep the copy on the shelf next to the first edition L. L. Langstroth
signed for me
 ( I wish ! ).

Important:
Make Ken Hoare your designated driver as he can flash his police badge and
get you safely from the pub to the hotel.

Bob