From:
Maryam Henein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Oct 2008 18:30:33 -0700
Then perhaps you can answer my question.  Why have none
of the French researchers been able to see any improvement
in hive losses since the bans of the pesticides blamed
for causing the losses?  Why do French beekeepers engage
in misdirection by talking about honey crop size?

I'll tell you - they made a big fuss, got a lot of
attention, and now don't want to admit that they were
wrong. If they had compelling data, they'd be waving
it around, wouldn't they?

I speak French and beeks have told me directly that they are seeing hives overflowing with bees and that they are increasingly doing better. if you don't speak directly to them then it's all hearsay/