Date:
Wed, 8 Apr 1998 09:58:47 GMT+0200
Greets All

Curtis as far as the Newtons law thingy goes I know for a fact with
my bees at least that they have a sort of cycle with an early morning
temp of about 32C a midday temp of about 34C and an evening temp of
35 -36C. So we can hope maybe by raising that early morning temp to
say about 33 or 34 for two hours longer will have a major effect.

This sort of thing would be very difficult to quantify though.

Keep well

Garth

Garth Cambray           Camdini Apiaries
Grahamstown             Apis mellifera capensis
Eastern Cape Prov.
South Africa

Time = Honey
If parents taught kids about the birds and bees, guys would believe they were half the women they used to be!!
Standard Disclaimer applies to this post.