Date:
Mon, 31 Dec 2012 05:05:21 -0700
Apimedica: New ‘BeeTest’ for Detection of Viral, Bacterial Diseases
of Honey Bees –
“蜜蜂测试”—免疫色谱法快速检测蜜蜂病毒和细菌疾病

Apimondia Apimedica-Apiquality International Forum
Oct. 22-25, 2012
Zhenjiang, China

Immunochromatographic Rapid Test “BeeTest” for Detection of Viral
and Bacterial Diseases of Honey Bees Apis mellifera

Leonid Kelin(“BeeTest” Ltd, Russian Federation, Novosibirsk,
Russia)

Russian company "Beetest" presents a product which is unique in the
world - immunochromatographic rapid test "Beetest." As our company
produces a preparation “Endoglukin” for prevention and treatment of
viral diseases of honey bees and stimulation of the bee colony
development, we decided to develop a diagnostic test as a prior stage
for diseases treatment in order to know exactly what kind of disease
should be treated. After several years of researches we finally managed
to find specific antigens for each disease that ensures the high
sensitivity and delicacy of our test.

With the test “Beetest” you can simultaneously check your hives for
the presence of the major bacterial and viral diseases of bees. The test
is intended for use in the field, does not require highly trained
personnel and can be used directly next to the hive…

GO TO:
http://apitherapy.blogspot.com/2012/12/apimedica-new-beetest-for-detection-of.html