From:
Scott Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 05:07:17 -0600
I am a beekeeper/haver in the Austin, Tx area.  We are enjoying wonderfuly
unseasonable weather right now, the bees are flying and hammers are a
working.
I have a need to find a mentor for my brother in the Egan, Minnesota area.
I am in Texas and he is in Minnesota. I guess you can imagine what sort of
questions he has and what a phone bill would look like.  He isn't a real
mechanical person and has many questions about how thing work in the hive.
I remember when I first started many yrs ago having an older german man as
a mentor.  A hard but fair man. I will never forget the experiences. He
never really tought me much about charastics of bees he tought me more how
to think and prepare for spring.  My off season times are spent preparing
and chomping at the bit awaiting the first signs of blossoms.  If there is
a person who would like to share beekeeping with someone that has a strong
desire to learn but not much of a mental mechanical ability, please write
me.
Thanks,
Scott Mitchell
Write to: