From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 21:59:13 -0700
Hi all

Since many use Apistan and coumaphos, having topped out on
one or the other or both, and may use TM paddies, figured I
make a post about information written about coumaphos in
W.T. Thomson's 1992 edtion, Agricultural Chemicals, Book 1
Insecticides.

I am adding a few comments also here by the way. Figure it
a good way of seeing how beekeeper view the situtation.