From:
Lisa Siciliano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 11:15:14 EST
I am a high school student that is currently doing research on honey and
propolis.  I would like to know from beekeepers what kind of experiments or
concerns do you think would be beneficial to address in a number of projects?
 What do beekeepers wonder about regarding the specific properties of honey?
I am also looking for very dark honeys or light honeys that could be donated
for this project.  I am currently working on different types of honey that
inhibit the growth of E.coli.

Lisa Siciliano