From:
Ian Watson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 18:21:09 -0500
Hi all

I was wondering who on the list would be attending the joint
Ontario/New York State Annual Convention coming up
November 19-21.  It is being held at the Sheraton Fallsview
Hotel in Niagara Falls, Ontario and it would be great to meet
some of the people I have got to know here on the BEE-L in
person.  Please email me privately so as to cut down on
unnecessary list postings.  My brother Robert, who is also
on the list will also be going as well as most of the members
of our local bee club, the Beekeepers Association of Niagara.

Regards,

Ian Watson   [log in to unmask]
real estate agent    baritone    gardener
beekeeper---> 11 colonies