From:
K&W Jarrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2006 08:05:43 -0700
Ted wrote,

> Anyone who passes on information about short honey crops, correct or
> otherwise, is ok by me, since it can only help push the price up.

Ted,with all due respect, these rumors are not ok.
Many mis informed beekeepers run their business on such information. Just
take a look at the last three years of the almond pollination mess . Supply
was all over the board, the demand (almonds)is a solidified factor. The only
volatility is the beekeeper and which way he or she is going to jump.Good
sound info will help bring stability to the market place. Many beekeepers
got hurt last year by this,which is why I'm cautioning some on BEE-L.
Thanks again,

Keith Jarrett
Calif.