From:
Patricia Elkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 1997 11:54:41 -0700
Hi All,
I'd like to start beekeeping sometime in the near future.
Could some beginning beekeepers comment on what they
see as the average cost of a new operation?  It seems to me
that beekeeping will turn out to be a very expensive hobby
if it costs $500+ just to start learning from your mistakes!

Please send replies to my email address as well as to the list
if you wish as I am only receiving BEST-OF-BEE and might
miss your answers.

Thanks so much for your help!
Trissa Elkins
SF Bay area