From:
Rob Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2007 13:17:32 -0400
I used Avery 6570 labels, which are a teeny bit smaller, but fit very
very well on flat panel 12 oz bears.
Sizew is 1.25 x 1.75 and come 32 to a sheet.

I since stopped using avery labels altogether as the spalling of the
paper with wet hands on it, makes the labels unreadable in a short
time. I use polyester laser labels now, in a color laser printer. (I
never found inkjet printers to be appropriate for much at all, and
the cost per page is higher with inkjet, and the ink either soaks in
and spreads or is not nearly waterproof... and inkjets are so darned
slow). Again, the polyester labels are 1.25 x 1.75 and look fabulous
and wear very very well.