From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2012 08:06:34 -0700
>Is it possible for a beekeeper to

> amass the kind of personal net worth that professionals and business
> executives so regularly achieve?

Yes, but achieved by few.  I had the pleasure of speaking with Richard Adee
a week ago.  He confirms that beekeeping can currently be quite profitable
for good operators.  My discussions with other large beekeepers support
that assessment.

I'm currently working on my first million, but have a long way to go.

--
Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA