From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 16:20:50 -0700
Hi to all on BEE-L

Logan wrote:
Can't be!!  We were assured by our diligent public servants
in DC that GATT has plenty of protections in it to make
certain no US consumers would be in any danger.

Reply:
Yes, and this just following the pulled honey from Thailand
in Louisiana, now mandating testing form honey from China
and Thailand both.

So now what happens with USA exports? To Far East, to
Mid-East, ?? They find USA honey, or UK honey, or Canadian
honey and . . . tete for tete! The game is now loading, and
beekeepers want to know why we want to be full biological!

Dee A. Lusby