From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 17:14:16 -0500
> suggestions about nailing without splitting frames

Spray your nails with PAM (spray vegetable oil).  Your nails will slip right
into the frames, and you won't have any V. mites either!
Actually, more research is required on the last half of the previous
statement, but your nails WILL slip right into the frames if you spray them
with PAM first.

Aaron Morris - I think, therefore I bee!