From:
Mark Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2012 11:52:43 -0600
If you look at the collection work sheet, they are asking which
antibiotics were used, but you are right that it would be good if other
treatments were listed as well. There is space to write that information
in, but the lack of that information does not imply no treatments.

I would suggest that anyone which does participate in the collection,
that is using treatment free methods, add that information explicitly in
the other information space on the form.

-- mark