From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Oct 2018 07:15:08 -0700

> >would like to hear others observation.

Paul, the moment that OA vapor cools a tiny bit, it recrystallizes into
crystals--that's the visible fog that you see.  The question is, to what
degree those crystals attach to bees in the center of the cluster.  It's
still too warm in my area for me to test on a tight cluster, so I'd
appreciate hearing from others willing to open their vaped hives
immediately after application.

Observational protocol:

   1. Apply OA vapor, noting the type of applicator used, and where
   inserted in the hive.
   2. One minute after application is complete, open the hive (wearing a
   respirator and gloves), and pull combs from the center of the cluster.
   3. Visually compare how "white" the bees are in the center of the
   cluster, compared to those at the bottom or on the outside perimeter.
   4. Report your findings to Bee-L.

Thanks in advance!
--
Randy Oliver