From:
Kathy Kellison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Jan 2010 09:01:42 -0800
>>Seems like everybody is down on migratory beekeepers these days.

I strongly disagree with this statement.  Some people care so much
about what is happening to beekeepers due to factors they can not control
that a non profit was created two years ago to help raise awareness by growers,
the public sector, in addition to generating dozens of technical documents as
recommendations to regulatory agencies such as: USDA, CDFA,FSA, NRCS and EPA
on needed policy to support the beekeeping industry.

Nobody is down on anybody, anymore so than any other sector where there
are problems to be solved and there is uninformed backgroud noise
ready to critize what they don't understand. We are all in this together.

Kathy Kellison, having not had her coffee yet,